domingo, 16 de diciembre de 2007

Paranoid (la auténtica)

Esta cancioncita se la ha currado Yayo (le viene de familia jeje), para pedirme de la forma que mejor entiendo ultimamente que actualice el blo!!!

"I watched a Laura writing on her Blog
I watched a Cándida posting on Laura´s Blog
I felt a liquid running down Optimus Pride’s head
I felt a smell, a taste of marmalade, when I saw that you don’t actualize your Blog.
I’m becoming paranoid with you gone
If I could go back in time just to find
One more lie to buy some time
I saw a baby screaming in a car and run so far, because Lau doesn’t write anything
I lost my shoes, found them in the Lau’s Blog
I took the car, drove into Internet and I haven’t anything t oread on your blog
I watched myself falling from a cliff when I heard Té that you don’t write never more"

1 comentario:

Yayito dijo...

Que corte, yo te mato, jejejeje. Pero me gusta saber que tenemos esta influencia tan positiva en tí, en el futuro se tendrá en cuenta, jurjur.

Un besito mi niña.